Newly renovated 2bed! Explore like local
Newly renovated 2bed! Explore like local
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong(7)
- Entire Home
- 6 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 beds
- 1 bathroom
I will give you tips or advice you need on where to go, eat or what to do in this fabulous city. A local’s help goes a long way, and I'd be happy to oblige with any suggestions I can offer. We’ll be happy to provide you with local guides, so you can spend your travel budget in the smartest way.
Our apartment is located at Tin Hau which is very close to Tin Hau MTR Station, 24 hours Convenience stores, restaurants,Bars, Supermarkets, grocery stores, pharmacies, laundry, massage salons, cafes, bakeries, bus stops & tram stop. Easy access to everything you may need in the neighborhood.
Wide variety of famous restaurants nearby: Local HK style, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, western food, street food and Desserts for late night snacking. Needless to say. The neighborhood is also well served by McDonald, , Starbucks, Pacific Coffee and other fast food chains.
THE APARTMENT at a glance:
Newly renovated ( July 2014 )
Accommodates 1 to 6 persons 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
* The size of the beds 5' x 6'2" queen size bed (in 1st bedroom) 4' x 6' (lower) and 3' X 6' (upper) bunk bed (in 2nd bedroom) 3'6" x 5'10" sofa bed (in living room)
* Unlimited and Ultra High-Speed free internet (WIFI and LAN connection)
* Secure electronic number locking system
* Air Conditioners installed in every bedroom and living area
* 42" LED HDTV with Cable TV Channel include Discovery, Disney etc.
* HIFI system ( Easy to connect with
your song collections in your smart phone or mp3 player)
* DVD Player with my own DVD movie collections
* Water Heater
* Hair Dryer
* Electric Water Kettle
* Full Size Fridge / Freezer
* Microwave oven
* Basic Cooking Utensils for simple cooking
* Clothes Rack
* Telephone for free local call
* Facial Tissue & Toilet Paper
* Shower Gel , Shampoo & Hand soap
* Fresh Clean Beddings & Bath Towels are provided
* Nespresso Coffee Machine
* Wine Decanter
* Towels, linens, pillows and blankets
- We provide free fresh fruits, tea, coffee, soft drinks, Beers, Distilled Water and one bottle of Red Wine when you check in as an appreciation for choosing to stay in our apartment.
Facing Victoria park (the largest park in Hong Kong Island) which has newly constructed (2014) Swimming Pool, with 5 different children's playgrounds, jogging tracks, green fields, basketball/ tennis/ lawn bowling courts, a pond for remote control speedboat races etc)
To airport : 70 minutes by Bus E11 (stop right under our apartment ), 30 minutes by airport express (HK$100), 45 minutes by taxi (HK$300)
- 1 minutes walk to the nearest MTR station ( Tin Hau Station ) - 45 minutes to Disneyland
- 20 minutes to Ocean Park by Bus - 15 minutes to Lan Kwai Fong, Central by MTR - 4 station away from Central, Financial District - 4 station to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon - 3 minutes walk to fresh vegetable & fruit market
- 4 MTR stops to Airport Express Station and in-town check in
- 1 MTR stop ( or 10 min walking) to Causeway Bay
If shopping is your main interest, Causeway Bay is where you must go. Even though a relatively compact area, it would still take many days to work your way through its endless shopping malls, department stores, boutiques and market stalls.
House Keeping and Cleaning Service:
Prior to your check-in, the flat will be cleaned with bed sheets & bath towels changed. The rental price is inclusive of cleaning once a week. In case you would like to have additional cleaning service during your stay, US$30 will be charged per visit.
Check in Time: 14:00 Check out Time: 12:00
Currently. If you are booking now , you can enjoy a very attractive price
Something EXTRA : Internet / Wifi Connection everywhere @ Hong Kong
Upon request , we can lend you a 3G WiFi router and a 3G mobile Sim card that can connect up to 5 mobile devices at one time for free. This could enable you to get free WiFi access that covers over 99% of area in HK.
*we have 2 boys: a 5yr old and a toddler so on your request we can provide kids equipment and toys for your little ones (e.g., playpen, crib, playmats, baby high chairs, baby tubs, bottle steamers, toys, tents, scooter w/ helmet, scooter, kiddy tables/chairs, etc.)
**We can arrange airport pick-up service (7 Seater including driver) for US$80 on request.
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator in Building
- Family/Kid Friendly
|Cleaning Fee||USD 66 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||USD 27 (after 5 guests)|
|Security Deposit||USD 521
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for travelmob service fee)
|Check In||2:00 PM|
|Check Out||12:00 PM|
|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
|Maximum Stay||180 nights|
The unit is located on the trolley (ding ding) line, and is very close to Tin Hua MTR, several bus stops, and walking distance to a taxi stand (beside the MTR), restaurants and Victoria Park. The unit is small, but has all the basics. The kitchen has a rice cooker, hot plate, hot water dispenser, and mix and match dishes. It isn't set up for gourmet cooking, but is fine for small things. The frig is a nice size and will hold whatever you need. The master bedroom bed is very comfortable and we slept well each night. The bunk beds had very thin mattresses, but my children got used to it. The shower was the most difficult thing to get used to as it varies from hot to cold and you can only really use it as it cycles between the two extremes.
The neighborhood is just beyond the super busy areas, so it felt like a place people actually live and work. I never felt unsafe walking around. The Butterfly and L'hotel are nearby to get a feel on the area before you book. The apartment is one of two on the floor, and slightly separated from the next unit so sound does not transfer between units. There is road noise, but it was rarely disturbing. Also, there is building security/doorman in the lobby that were always very friendly and welcoming.
This unit is going to give you more space and flexibility than a hotel would. The location is convenient, and provides a good experience to get a taste of HK living.